The National Chapter of Canada IODE 100th Anniversary Grant to Alleviate Child Abuse & Neglect
In 2000, IODE's 100th Anniversary gift to Canada was an ongoing grant program open to an individual or group specializing in developing and implementing ways to prevent child abuse and neglect. This award is given in alternate years to professionals working to prevent or alleviate child abuse and neglect. An application form and list of requirements for the grant are available from The National Chapter of Canada IODE.
Terms of Reference
- Proposals will be considered from individuals or groups working as professionals, to research, develop or implement ways to alleviate child abuse and neglect.
- A completed application form and three letters of reference must accompany the proposal.
- The successful candidate must agree to publish or present the results of the project to an appropriate professional group within two years of receiving Grant.
- Grants, tenable in Canada, will be awarded biennially beginning in 2001.
- Value will be determined biennially.
- Deadline for applications will be 31 October even years. The successful candidate will be announced in conjunction with IODE Founder's Day (13 February) of the following year.
Read more at http://www.iode.ca/Grant-to-Alleviate-Child-Abuse.aspx