Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) improves access to services for individuals, families and communities

AIRS STANDARDS

First published in 1973 and now in its 7th edition (7.0 officially being released on April 2nd, 2013), the AIRS Standards underpin and bind together every aspect of I&R and define the direction of all the products and services provided by AIRS.

The Standards are the foundation of I&R service delivery and the prime benchmark of quality I&R.

There are 29 Standards, covering every facet of an I&R operation.  

The AIRS Standards and Quality Indicators for Professional Information and Referral are available for free to everyone passionate about quality I&R.


Here is a Summary of Changes featured in the 7th edition.