McKesson Canada would like to encourage the submission of grant applications for one-time specific projects or programs. The Canadian Regional Grants Program typically awards grants that range in size from $2,500 to $25,000. The McKesson Foundation is operating from the United States and grants are paid in US dollars.
- Grant applications will be accepted from: September 23 to November 1, 2013
- Selection announcements: Spring 2014
- All grant applications must be submitted online at:
- For more information on the Regional Grants Program, please visit the link above.
McKesson Canada cares about the communities in which it operates and is deeply committed to building healthier and stronger communities by making a difference in the lives of children, youth and their families. The Canadian Regional Grants Program awarded close to a total of $250,000 to charities in 2013.
The McKesson Foundation wishes to congratulate the following Regional Grant Recipients for 2013:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Winnipeg ($10,000) – Manitoba
- Hull Services ($5,000) – Alberta
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children's Charity ($20,000) – Ontario
- Kawartha Lakes Food Source ($5,000) – Ontario
- Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta ($11,000) – Alberta
- New Brunswick Youth Orchestra, Inc. ($25,000) – New Brunswick
- Père Sablon Foundation ($20,000) – Québec
- PLEA Community Services ($25,000) – British Columbia
- Portage Atlantic ($10,000) – New Brunswick
- Shediac Public Library Board ($5,000) – New Brunswick
- Special Olympics Québec ($25,000) – Québec
- Toronto Foundation for Student Success (TFSS) ($25,000) – Ontario
- West Island Cancer Wellness Centre ($12,000) – Québec
- York Region Food Network ($20,000) – Ontario
About the McKesson Foundation
Founded in 1943, the McKesson Foundation is an initiative of McKesson Corporation, based in San Francisco. It is envisions a world where affordable, quality health care is available to all.
About McKesson Canada
Founded more than 100 years ago, McKesson Canada is dedicated to delivering vital medicines, supplies and information technologies that enable the health care industry to provide patients better, safer care. Our solutions empower pharmacies, manufacturers, hospitals and other health care institutions by enabling them to get closer to the millions of patients they serve every single day, while contributing to the quality and safety of care in Canada.
For further information:
Director, Corporate Communications