Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Presentation at the Genealogical Society

I did a presentation about library services and programs at the Genealogical Society meeting on September 20th from 7-8 p.m.. I enjoyed meeting the 12 members and guests. The members were knowledgeable and experts on genealogical resources. I was given a tour of their library. Participants were from Hobbema, Pigeon Lake and Wetaskiwin. I am planning to attend the genealogical workshop on October 29th. I invited all the members to come to the library and I could do a demonstration for Heritage Quest, Mango language learning software and downloadable ebooks.

And, on my way back my friend who is a teacher was coming back from her yoga class and she gave me a ride and we explored ways in which I could visit her class and do puppet shows about bullying plus Festival of Lights presentation.