Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

High energy presentation by Monica Knight on September 26

Thank you Chamber of Commerce and Alberta Works for bringing Monica Knight to our community. Wow! she is a fantastic speaker using music and dance as a tool to demonstrate setting expectations and change management. I enjoyed listening to the presentation and the lunch. The workshop after the lunch was fantastic. The group activities were awesome and had so many messages. Our group did Wally the Warthog activity. Then, the mini golf bowling activity energized me. I scored the goal following Monica's principles; the right expectations, goals and the right tools. We changed the ball, bat, and team roles.

I came out of the workshop charged, energized, refreshed and felt fantastic!  Call me and I will share Monicas principles and help your organization and staff achieve 200% balance in life and work.

Manisha Khetarpal