Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Invitation to join the Walk for Water on July 19 at the Samson Cree Nation in Hobbema

Hello,

You may have seen my Water Walk posters distributed around the community. I am looking for Volunteers to assist in the Walk. I still need about 30. All volunteers will be given a special Shirt for their appreciation and a BBQ will follow up after the walk.

This Friday at the Community Market in Ermineskin, I will having a table to register walkers for a Walk for Water.  Please look out for me!

This Walk for Water is the First in CANADA to do this type of walk, and the first in CANADA to twin with a community in Africa :)  and Samson Cree Nation helps across the borders.

 Ashley Dennehy

Operations/Tribal Support

(780) 585 3793 Ext. 117

(780) 585 3797